Faulty Wiring Caused House Fire on South Union Street



Absolutely nothing from the house was salvageable. (Photo by Surf Metropolis Volunteer Fireplace Co. Earlier Main Mike Wolfschmidt)
An investigation by the Ocean County Sheriff’s Office and Fire Marshal into the bring about of a Jan. 29 house fire that wrecked the home at 31 South Union St. in Stafford Township concluded faulty wiring driving the fridge was to blame. The home’s occupants and neighbors ended up all unharmed.
The structure was totally engulfed. (Photo by Mike Wolfschmidt)
A GoFundMe crowdfunding campaign for the family has elevated around $17,000 so much. The fire remaining the Cruz family of 5 (Max, Maggie, Kelly, 8, Erick, 6, and Arturo, 3) with out a home and with almost nothing salvageable from the house. They were out checking out kin for the night when the blaze happened.
The two dad and mom are personnel of Scojo’s in Surf Town, which is currently closed for repairs soon after its possess new hearth. The Cruz family members is remaining with kin right up until they uncover a new position. Reynolds Back garden and Floral Industry in Manahawkin is accepting donations of present cards and funds for the loved ones.  —V.F.

Expecting For the duration of a Pandemic: Mothers, Nurses Share ExperiencesLBI Officials, Taxpayers Want A lot more Input on Proposed Wind FarmWhitetails Have a Hankerin’ for Dunkin’ Coyote Trapping Has Its Possess Pitfalls

Leave a Reply