The Xmas Tree recycling fall off point at A. Paul King Park in Stafford Township. (Photo by Ryan Morrill)
Xmas tree recycling is an important section of dependable getaway cleanup.
“For numerous a long time now we have acknowledged discarded Christmas trees for recycling at several of our county parks,” according to Ocean County Freeholder Virginia E. Haines, chair of the Division of Parks and Recreation. “I want to remind everyone that it is significant to recycle all yr lengthy, but particularly throughout the active holiday season, as well.”
Trees are turned into wooden chips and used in landscaping initiatives through park facilities. In the earlier, recycled trees have also been made use of to assistance municipalities replenish the dunes on the beach.
Live Christmas trees can be dropped off at the subsequent park destinations in Southern Ocean County from Dec. 26 by way of Jan. 31:
• Cloverdale Farm County Park, 34 Cloverdale Rd., Barnegat Township
• Wells Mills County Park, 905 Route 532, Ocean Township
• Enos Pond County Park, 330 East Lacey Rd., Forked River
• Liberty Fields County Park, 1160 Route 539, Small Egg Harbor Township
• Suggestion Seaman County Park, 120 Lakeside Drive, Tuckerton
• A. Paul King County Park, 2 West Bay Ave., Stafford Township
• Ocean County Golfing Training course at Atlantis, 261 State Club Blvd., Small Egg Harbor Township.
Xmas trees are also approved at the Ocean County Southern Recycling Center, situated at 379 Haywood Rd. in Manahawkin, throughout frequent organization several hours (7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday by way of Saturday).
“We make each exertion to make these applications effortless mainly because recycling actually does make a variance,” claimed Ocean County Freeholder Deputy Director Gary Quinn, who serves as liaison to the recycling application. “I commend the many citizens that embrace recycling as element of their day by day life and encourage all people to participate.” —V.F.